Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 2

I figured for day 2 I should tell you a bit about myself. My name is Merri and I am 30 years old. I am single and will probably stay that way until I die. I'm not being cruel to myself, just pratical. Who in their right mind would want me?? I'm crazy, have a minor case of OCD, prefer books and crafts to people, am painfully shy, don't drink, love to cook (and eat), don't smoke, have never done drugs and I am crazy. Seems simple enough.
Hmmm...what else can I tell you?? I LOVE to read. I have been known to devour books! A true bookworm, that's me! I do assorted arts and crafts that include cross stitch, knitting, jewelery making and photography. I listen to a lot of different types of music, but I'm not too fond of rap, reggae, gospel or country. I CANNOT dance. I play handbells for my church and am a Deacon as well. I know how to edit the service to make CD copies and how to put the service together so it is ready to be broadcast on the radio. I can do all of this and more and most people won't even begin to scratch through the tough outer shell I put around myself when I was a child. "Don't let them know they've gotten to you!" was my mantra for a good portion of my childhood. I could be cast in the role of down-trodden heroine and be perfectly comfortable in that role because that role is me!
As you can see I have many titles, but the one I want most will never be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment