Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 4 - Just a regular day

Food diary:
1) usual coffee
2) half a cup of low-fat cottage cheese
3) chicken francaise
4) salad with Italian dressing
5) half a cup of unsweetened applesauce
6) low-fat string cheese
7) 100 calorie bag of cheez-its
8) 2 cookies (I was trying to finish the package)
9) beef stroganoff noodles with london broil
10) weight watchers mini chocolate ice cream bar
11) 5 tbsp of mini chocolate chips
12) 20 oz of water
I only went over by one point!

Exercise:
one hour of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
That's worth 5 points, so I have four extra points I didn't use today.

Today was a "normal" day. Ran some errands after work. Came home, ate dinner, changed and exercised. DDR:MM was actually fun.  I played and beat story mode in about an hour and a half, but a good 30 minutes of that was waiting for the cut scenes to finish and the "dancing" to start. I only played on easy mode which meant that the only "dance steps" I took were left and right.  All in all it was a nice, easy and pleasant workout.
So I've packed my lunch for tomorrow and everything is ready for me to take my shower and head off to bed for what always turns out to be the longest day of my week: Friday. Friday means I work BOTH jobs. "Oh hooray, hop about, clap paws, squeel with glee." - Garfield

Goodnight all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment