Monday, July 4, 2011

Here we go

OK. So I got this idea to start a blog and keep a record of some of the things I do. This is the place where I will post pictures of cross-stitch works-in-progress (and then the final piece), what I'm reading (and what I felt about what I read), and what I'm playing.
I am also going to use this blog as a comprehensive food/points diary where I WILL NOT LIE!!! I will keep progress of my weight loss and exercises and since I hope few people will read this I don't really have all that much to be embarrassed by do I?
So current age:30
Current weight:272 - That's down 4 pounds since I started weight watchers about 2 weeks ago. My goal weight is 150 which means I have 122 pounds to loose!
And that is all for tonight. Have to go to sleep.  I've got a full day ahead of me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment