Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 5 - The Dreaded Friday

Food diary:
1) usual coffee
2) 3/4 cup of low-fat cottage cheese
3) chicken francaise
4) 100 calorie English muffin
5) just for one broccoli and cheese
6) low-fat string cheese
7) half a cup of unsweetened applesauce
8) half of a turkey and provolone sub from Shoprite
9) 100 calorie bag of cheez-itz
10) 3 breadsticks
11) 50 oz of water
I have one point left, so today is a good day.

The Dreaded Friday
As I said yesterday Friday is a long day for me. I'm up at 7 and I usually don't get home until 1am Saturday morning. Loooooong day. And of course it had to rain today, so I feel like I've already showered when I actually smell like pizza. I'm actually just really annoyed with the whole day. I was planning on reviewing the book I finished today, but I have decided that I will do that tomorrow because I'm ready to fall asleep on the keyboard of my brother's computer...

Goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment